Student tuition is the backbone of Guerin Prep’s budget. It is required to maintain the facility, pay the teachers and support athletic activities. We work to keep the tuition as low as possible to meet the demands of the school while being aware of the sacrifice families make to send their children to a private school. The benefits of Catholic schools, especially Guerin Prep, add value to your child's education and life; a balanced, challenging academic curriculum that integrates faith in a community based on love, mercy, and justice. Our students are prepared to be productive citizens and future leaders.
The cost per student is actually higher than the tuition, and the difference is made up by donations from outside sources.
To make the tuition payment process as simple as possible, we work with FACTS tuition management company and request that all families maintain their individual accounts for the payment process.
Click here to register for your FACTS account.
Costs for 2019-2020:
- Tuition 2019-2020= $11,450 (Second Child $550 discount; Third Child $950 discount)
- Student Fees= $450 (Class Dues, Parent Club Dues, Yearbook, Retreats, Tuition Insurance, and some Course Fees)
- Laptop Lease, Software, Maintenance and Tech Support= included in the tuition
- Registration Fee= $350
- Uniform= $60 minimum (Shirts each $25; Slacks each $35)
- P.E. Uniform= $26
- Books & Consumable Course Fees
- Based on course selections (See Curriculum Guide for course fees)
- Course fees are billed separately in September
- Books not available for laptop download/usage
- Fundraising Requirement =$400 (Raffle tickets)
Tuition payments can be made in four ways:
- Sports Participation Fees $120 first sport; $90 second, and $75 third. Family discounts apply for siblings. Uniform fees are separate and vary by sport.
- Transportation (CTA: Ventra Card $2 Pass) or Guerin Prep Bus Service
- Lunch Costs (Quest Food Service provides meal time program)
- Option 1: Yearly ($525 discount for a family paying the regular tuition rate of $11,450 when paid in full by June 30th)
- Option 2: Semi-annually (June, December)
- Option 3: Quarterly (June, September, December, March)
- Option 4: Monthly (12) (starting in June ending in May)
- Please call the Business Office for more information at 708-437-4712.